I was trawling around the WayBack Machine’s archive of Jeff Atwood’s Coding Horror because he had changed his permalink style sometime between 2007 and now, and I stumbled upon this old post about Logo (and Processing)1.
It’s weird how I figured out that Logo was a dialect of Lisp back when I was a kid2, but I guess that’s what happens when you’re a weirdo who hangs out in the library, especially the aisle with all the computer science books.
It’s funny how what little code I write still deals with processing lists.
- Processing • a flexible software sketchbook and a language for learning how to code within the context of the visual arts.
- Processing (programming language) • Wikipedia
- Processing • 2003 Sep 5 • Responding to Internal Stimuli
- Code Complexity and Natural Language • 2007 Dec 19 • Disordered Thought Processes
- Full Citcle • 2007 Dec 31 • Disordered Thought Processes